The Care 4 Quality Manager Mentorship Programme provides a 6-week mentoring programme that is carried out remotely. It is designed to fit around your diary to ensure maximum benefit from the support. You will have access to full remote support when you buy/sign up to the programme and will be contacted about the most suitable commencement date.
As part of this programme you will be supplied with various resources, templates and tools to support you/your service. We will also provide ongoing advice around management of Covid-19.
This support programme can be delivered in the most comfortable and convenient way for you:
- Telephone – There will also be access to our telephone support line at Care 4 Quality throughout the course of the programme.
The programme has been designed to support managers during unprecedented times so that they can access professional and consistent advice. The aims are to cover the following items:
- Ongoing support around current Covid 19 virus
- Dealing with change
- Embedding best practice
- Updating on current legislation and regulation
- Identifying effective ways of monitoring and evidencing practice
- Ensuring sustainable actions that have a positive impact on the service.
Cost of this Service:
£595 (Inc VAT)