Companies must be committed to ensuring that they have the capability for an effective response in times of crisis, which protects the health and safety of its clients and safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, as well as its reputation.
An effective business continuity plan will enable a company to plan and respond to a disruption or crisis that affects the continuity of the business and enable it to restore normal services as soon as possible.
This customisable policy contains:
- The Policy Statement
- The Scope of the Policy
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Notifications and Escalations
- Risk Assessment Info
- Details of Various Events that could cause disruption
- Insurance Details
- Reporting an Incident Guidance
- Monitoring Information
- Related Policies Information
- Legislation and Guidance
- Review Summary
- Multiple Appendices