CQC Registration Made Easy: Simplifying the process for Healthcare providers, New and Existing.
Our team of experts specialises in supporting healthcare providers in achieving successful registration or making necessary variations to their existing registration with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Whether you are embarking on your first registration as a new provider or seeking to update your registration to reflect planned changes within your services, our dedicated team is here to provide the support you need.
Our specialist team comprises individuals with a wealth of expertise and experience, including former CQC inspectors, Registered Managers and clinical specialists, all committed to assisting you in your journey.
New Provider Registrations
(Packages from £2,000 or £3,000 +VAT).
Applying for registration with the CQC as a new provider of a healthcare service is a critical step. It marks the beginning of your ongoing relationship with the regulator, a relationship that will continue for as long as you provide your services. Understanding the implications of being registered and regulated by the CQC is essential.
By registering with the CQC, you commit to complying with fundamental standards. These include continuously demonstrating compliance through the five Key Questions: Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive, and Well-Led. Failure to meet these standards can result in enforcement actions, prosecutions, and even the loss of registration.
To successfully register with the CQC, you must undergo an interview. During this interview, you’ll need to demonstrate a practical understanding of these standards and how you intend to implement them in your services.
It is essential to determine whether you need to register with the CQC. Registration is mandatory if you are involved in any activities regulated by them. You can find comprehensive information in the document ‘CQC: The Scope of Registration (May 2022)’. If you are unsure whether your situation falls under the registration scope, we recommend reaching out to the CQC for clarification.
Providers who are already registered with the CQC must maintain compliance as per The Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 (Part 3 & 4) (as amended) within the Health and Social Care Act. This includes the requirement to promptly notify the CQC of specific events, which include, but are not limited to:
- Changes to your Statement of Purpose.
- The absence and/or return of a registered individual for or after 28 days or more.
- Changes to registered details, including contact information; changes in Directors, Nominated Individuals, and/or Registered Managers; as well as the addition or cessation of a regulated activity.
We can assist in ensuring that the CQC is promptly and accurately notified of any changes to your service, in accordance with the necessary requirements.
How Can We Assist You?
Our expert team is dedicated to ensuring your seamless CQC registration process. We equip you with the correct forms, offer guidance on providing relevant information, and prepare you to demonstrate full compliance with CQC registration requirements. Our collaborative approach includes:
- Completing essential registration documents, such as your Statement of Purpose and New Provider Application, through close collaboration.
- Assisting in the compilation of necessary supporting documents, including insurance quotations and staffing structures, as requested by the CQC.
- Providing insights into how decisions on service user types and regulated activities may impact your application’s success.
- Supporting compliance with CQC registration requirements for online submissions.
- Coaching and training your Registered Manager and Nominated Individual in what to expect at interview, to enhance your understanding of the Fundamental Standards used by the CQC in registering, monitoring, and inspecting services, including their associated Five Key Questions.
- Conducting mock interviews to thoroughly prepare you for the interview process.
- In addition to our Registration Support, we assist you in creating the policies required for submission with your application. Our experienced team has proven track record of successfully guiding providers in developing policies that underpin all aspects of a service’s systems and processes, meeting the expectations set by the CQC.
Expertise. Integrity. Passion.
Expert advice when you need it. Find out how we can help you and your business.
Request a Callback with Our Specialist Team!
Leave your contact details along with a few lines about the nature of your enquiry and a specialist member of our team will get in touch.