New Domiciliary Care Governance Policies Available
C4Q and CQC Compliance have developed a comprehensive set of policies and procedures that can be downloaded individually for your domiciliary service. These policies are designed to ensure that you have covered all aspects of governance within your business and are in line with CQC compliance requirements.
Governance policies provide a strong foundation for every care organisation. The provide a written expression and present a definitive organisational view of how to provide care and guidance for their staff to do so.
Once tailored to your service, these policies will support your evidence in meeting the CQC regulations. They are fully customizable and editable, enabling service providers to tailor them to their specific needs.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Business Continuity and Planning Policy
- Complaints and Compliments Policy
- Confidentiality policy
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Policy
- Fit and Proper Person Policy
- Governance and Risk Policy
- Incident Management Policy
- Information Governance and Record Keeping Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy
- Safety Alert (MHRA) Policy
- Video Conferencing Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Just go to Care 4 Quality E-shop to find out more!