Quality Assurance (QA) training is vital for supporting the delivery of high-quality care services. QA is focused on measuring and reviewing the quality of the services that health and social care providers offer, particularly across their whole organisation. QA will finetune recruitment, help to drive change and enable issues to be solved easily.
At Care 4 Quality. Ltd, we can offer help and support for health and social care providers to advise the best way to carry out quality assurance evaluations and ensure their service is CQC compliant.
How can Care 4 Quality. Ltd help you?
Care 4 Quality. Ltd will help you to evaluate your service’s quality assurance.
Using our help and support you will learn which areas of your service to audit and monitor, how to regularly monitor your success in meeting care standards and analysing the results of your audit.
You will also learn how to:
- Recognise opportunities to improve and develop quality and delivering of services.
- Design your own plan and tools.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in place and meet both CQC and legal standards/requirements.
- Manage and action any improvements needed.
- Ensure a thorough recruitment process including DBS checks, identification processes and checking an individual’s barred list with the ISA.
- Maintain high care standards through the monitoring and appraisal of staff.
Mock inspections help to provide the tools to assist with meeting the CQC’s requirements for quality assurance.
At Care 4 Quality. Ltd, we offer mock inspections to help you prepare for the real ones that are conducted by the CQC itself. The inspection will be undertaken by one of our experts, including our very own ex-CQC inspector, who has the experience and knowledge to correctly identify any pitfalls that may be uncovered by the CQC. With an onsite visit, we can identify potential regulation breaches and any other areas of improvement.
Our support includes:
- A full compliance audit covering the five SCREW questions (Is your service Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well-Led?) that form the basis of your CQC rating.
- A report produced following the mock inspection which will identify any potential breaches, areas for improvement and an action plan.
- A comprehensive series of audits, interviews and checks carried out by a compliance expert.
Compliance audits are a comprehensive assessment that is carried out by a member of our team, to examine the current procedures of your service. At Care 4 Quality. Ltd, our team of experts will work in conjunction with you as provider to ensure that essential compliance and quality assurance standards are met.
We will produce an action plan of developments that can be made to help improve your rating with the CQC. At Care 4 Quality. Ltd, we tailor our audit visits to your specific requirements and guarantee our support throughout the process.
To find out more about how we can help you to receive personalised quality assurance training, contact us here.