This guidance sets out how care homes can support families and visitors to visit residents from 2 December.
This guidance is for directors of public health, care providers and others who will be involved in planning to enable visits to care homes. It sets out:
- an overview of the visiting practices supported by this guidance
- advice for providers when establishing their visiting policy
- advice for providers when taking visiting decisions for particular residents or groups of residents
- advice on delivering safe visiting, with and without testing
- information on visiting in exceptional circumstances such as end of life
Please click here to download