Care 4 Quality offers a range of CQC compliance workshops in venues across the UK
As a company we support over 640 customers across the UK. This means that we are in a very privileged place, working with care providers, managers and staff who inspire us by the sheer commitment and passion they display. We have insight into the challenging times for the ever evolving care sector due to regulatory requirements and inspection processes. Bringing together our knowledge and experience has enabled us to develop workshops where we can share our insights into different themes, trends and updates that we have access to from our own internal data analysis and sector updates.
We are focused on each workshop being a proactive day where there is sharing of practice, networking and a clear vision for moving services forward. The workshops are limited to 30 delegates so that we can ensure that people are given time to discuss the topics raised and ask questions to the Care 4 Quality tutor as well as to a Care 4 Quality representative. The workshops on offer are:
Each course costs £249 (Including VAT) per delegate, or £299 should you wish to include the purchase of a resource toolkit which will enable you to return to your service and embed systems and processes discussed on the day. The toolkit will be supplied on the day of the workshop on a USB memory stick.
The workshops are led by one of our experienced consultants who have worked with services around the UK and have an extensive background in training. They will be available throughout the day to answer questions, along with the Care 4 Quality host who will be able to direct you to the other services that Care 4 Quality provide, including mock inspections, support with registration processes and ongoing quality audits and interim support. You will also have the opportunity to book a follow up call with a member of the Care 4 Quality team to discuss any future support we can offer.
For more information on the workshops please click on the workshop that you are interested in, where you will find the course aim and objectives as well as the link to online course booking.
Should you have any questions about the content of the course or which course would be most suitable please contact us on 01579 324787 or email@example.com
VIDEO INTRODUCTION TO OUR COURSES
Venue List – Peterborough – Best Western – Orton Hall
- Tuesday 17th November – How to be an Effective & Responsive Provider
- Wednesday 18th November – Achieving and Sustaining Outstanding CQC Rating
- Wednesday 2nd December – Preparing & Responding to CQC Inspection
Venue List – Bristol – Hilton Double Tree – Cadbury House
- Tuesday 10th November – How to be an Effective & Responsive Provider
- Wednesday 12th May – Preparing & Responding to CQC Inspection
- Thursday 13th May – Achieving and Sustaining Outstanding CQC Rating
Venue List – Plymouth – St Mellion Resort
- Wednesday 25th November – How to be an Effective & Responsive Provider
- Tuesday 26th January – Good Governance
- Tuesday 9th March – Preparing & Responding to CQC Inspection
- Wednesday 10th March – How to be an Effective & Responsive Provider
- Wednesday 9th June – Preparing & Responding to CQC Inspection
Venue List – Gatwick – Stanhill Court Hotel, Horley
- Wednesday 20th January – Good Governance
- Thursday 21st January – Preparing & Responding to CQC Inspection
- Wednesday 19th May – Preparing for CQC Registration
- Thursday 20th May – How to be an Effective & Responsive Provider
Venue List – Southampton – The Solent Hotel, Southampton
- Tuesday 18th May – Preparing & Responding to CQC Inspection