This guidance is being reviewed in line with the implementation of new local restriction tiers from Wednesday 2 December.
In the meantime, please see:
- local restrictions guidance on support bubbles and social distancing, referenced in the ‘Visitors and support bubbles’ section of this guidance
- guidance on shielding and protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19, referenced in the ‘Steps that supported living providers and local authorities can take to maintain service delivery’ and ‘Staff within clinically vulnerable groups’ sections of this guidance.
This guidance sets out:
- key messages to assist with planning and preparation in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic so that local procedures can be put in place to minimise risk and provide the best possible support to people in supported living settings
- safe systems of working including, social distancing, respiratory and hand hygiene and enhanced cleaning
- how infection prevention and control (IPC) and personal protective equipment (PPE) applies to supported living settings
To download this guidance please click here