Whether you are a Manager or Provider this is the perfect workshop for understanding the Registration and Interview process and the responsibilities that make up each role. There will be availability on the day to speak with C4Q CQC registration experts.
- Examine underpinning Legislation and Regulation, specifically the core regulatory aspects that relate to a successful CQC Registration.
- Gain knowledge on how to implement and evidence safe practice within the service, inclusive of staffing, risk assessing and environmental factors.
- Identify best practice guidance in relation to Safeguarding, Mental Capacity and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Ascertain the types of information and documentation that needs to be in place prior to embarking on the CQC Registration journey.
- Gain an understanding of CQC’s Registered Manager and Provider application and interview process, along with what to expect after applications are submitted.
Please see our Training Terms & Conditions