This workshop will give you the key to successfully leading your service ensuring effective and responsive Governance processes and sustainability mechanisms. There will be availability on the day to speak with C4Q CQC registration experts.
- Examine underpinning key Legislation and Regulation and how this guides quality systems and process.
- Practically carrying out a gap analysis of current systems within your service versus best practice examples.
- Identify a creative auditing process that is effective and adaptable to the needs of the service and people who live there.
- Gain knowledge of how to develop responsive continuous improvement plans that evidence progression and sustainability.
- Reflect, consolidate and cascade lessons learnt with the staff team and identify joint learning opportunities.
Please see our Training Terms & Conditions