During this training course the candidate(s) will learn the following:
- Why we conduct regular audits, spot checks and observations to ensure only the highest quality service. How it shows people who rely on us can do so with total confidence.
- Illustrates how to provide continuous measurement of success in meeting standards whilst regularly monitoring and recognising opportunities for developing and improving systems delivery.
- Why areas of proven good practice are expanded upon and areas of improvement are acted upon.
- Demonstrate why written policies and procedures need to be in place to ensure that service delivery meets CQC standards and all legal requirements.
- Show how success stems from transparency, availability and flexibility.
- Why we keep accurate records of quality checks to ensure that the service delivered meets the unique requirements of every individual client.
- Annual surveys and how they allow our clients and employees to have their say on the quality of care provided.
- How a rigorous internal recruitment process ensures that employees are passionate about care and understand and implement a care philosophy.
- Why the care sector should only employ people who are reliable, empathetic, sensitive and trustworthy.
- How the recruitment processes must involve thorough reference checks including a current and up to date Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) check. This involves a strict identification process and checks whether an individual has any spent and unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, as well as checking the adult barred list through the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
- How maintaining such high care standards is also due to regular supervision, monitoring and appraisal of employees. This means that clients will not be without the care quality they need.
The duration, cost and delivery of this course can be tailored to meet your requirements. Prices start from £749 per day. Contacts us to discuss your specific training needs.