During this training course the candidate(s) will learn the following:
A one and two day programme can be designed to help support managers in their day to day management of a home. Some of the elements included are;
- Setting staffing levels
- Managing files, what should be in the file?
- Making mealtimes a positive experience
- Managing medicines
- Care planning
- Compiling risk assessments
- Risk assessment versus a care plan?
- Purchasing equipment
- KPI Setting
- Supervision and Appraisals
- Information Governance
- Facilities Management
The duration, cost and delivery of this course can be tailored to meet your requirements. Contacts us to discuss your specific training needs.