During this training course the candidate(s) will learn the following:
What are the five key questions?
- Safe? Are Service users, staff and visitors protected from abuse and avoidable harm.
- Effective? Does people’s care, treatment and support achieve good outcomes, promote a good quality of life and is evidence-based where possible.
- Caring? Do staff involve and treat people with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Responsive? Are services organised so that they meet people’s needs.
- Well-lead? Does leadership, management and governance of the organisation assure the delivery of high-quality person-centred care, support learning and innovation, and promote an open and fair culture.
Aim of the Course:
To explain the process, how, for example, before a site visit, inspectors will select which KLOEs they intend to use, based on an ‘information pack’ the CQC provides to its inspectors. Inspectors will then indicate which KLOEs they will be inspecting, and will gather evidence by talking to service users, visitors and staff, by observing care, as well as reviewing records and tracking individual care pathways. Providing documented evidence to inspectors can be challenging for many providers.
This session will show how by ensuring documentation is up to date and accurate, and that staff are well informed about the process of inspections, adult social care organisations can prepare themselves for CQC inspections and KLOEs to the best of their ability.
The duration, cost and delivery of this course can be tailored to meet your requirements. Prices start from £693 per day. Contacts us to discuss your specific training needs.