A day that focuses on how to demonstrate your effectiveness and responsiveness as a Provider/Manager. This will encompass how to build and evidence the effective and responsive systems and processes within your service to help showcase you as a Provider/Manager. There will be availability on the day to speak with C4Q CQC registration experts.
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the Manager and Provider.
- Carry out a deep dive exercise which will encompass the effective and responsive Key Lines of Enquiry to get a true understanding of these key domains.
- Explore key relationships with CQC, Service Users, Commissioners, Staff, Friends and Relatives along with the Multidisciplinary Healthcare team.
- Recognise the importance of a positive working relationship between the Provider and the Manager. Carry out a reflective practice exercise that focuses on dovetailing the strengths and weaknesses of the Manager and Provider working relationship.
- Gain an understanding of effective reporting and monitoring processes which will impact positive outcomes, effective staffing and responsive monitoring.
- Developing a key knowledge of how to develop service diversification to have a positive impact on occupancy.
Please see our Training Terms & Conditions