This workshop will give you an understanding of key outstanding rating characteristics set by CQC and how to create systems to evidence and sustain your rating. We will also cover innovative ways in which services have achieved and sustained CQC Outstanding rating from our National overview and own internal research.
- Identify the importance of commencing your outstanding journey on a good foundation.
- Examine the key rating characteristics of outstanding and carry out a practical exercise in linking current practice to outstanding expectations.
- Practically carry out a service specific staff team analyse and wellbeing temperature check.
- Recognise what outstanding practice looks like, by exploring what a true person-centred experience is.
- Prepare ways in which you can successfully steer the CQC Inspection process to ensure focus on evidence of outstanding areas.
- Gain an understanding of the sustainability pitfalls that Providers have experienced and how to avoid them. Ensuring that your own sustainability plan is mapped out in achievable and practical way.
Please see our Training Terms & Conditions