We work closely with many businesses and organisations to extend our expertise and capabilities. We’re constantly developing relationships with new partners so get in touch if you would like to work with us.
About Care 4 Quality
Care 4 Quality specialises in Care Home Quality Compliance.
Helen Fuller, Founder and Managing Director and approved panel of more than 25 consultants cover the Uk Mainland and the Isle of Man. We offer many services, each of which are tailored completely to your care home and business needs and with a wealth of experience of managing various care settings, we have a real passion for quality assurance within the care environment.
We work with individual care homes and care home groups, carrying out unannounced and announced audits and assisting with Quality Monitoring in partnership with their homes as required. This has provided robust evidence for the CQC supporting the Fundamental Standards and in some cases prevented warning notices and enforcement action. We also provide a complete quality plan tailored to your home and your objectives giving you full quality assurance cover. Our team offer a personalised service and can carry out audits on specific areas or full home audits as required. We offer the most competitive of rates for full home audits.
The health and social care quality compliance specialists!
Quarterly compliance visits are becoming a popular service for my regular clients, ensuring that the areas of Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive & well Led are audited fully and improvements evidenced as part of this process. Customers who book quarterly visits are provided with a full Quality Assurance programme for the year and interim visit support for providers and managers via email and telephone.
We are able to build up a very good working relationship with all our clients. We do not ask our clients to sign contracts that bind them to my service as I firmly believe in a professional relationship built on trust and ethical practice within a transparent fee structure.
Quality Assurance and Service Compliance are crucial elements of the CQC review criteria and I am able to offer a professional, personalised service. Being able to develop a full Quality Assurance system from scratch or integrate seamlessly with your current system. This is delivered in a cost effective way by visiting your home on a quarterly basis, carrying out various compliance checks and audits that cover all of the essential standards of quality and safety. This, in turn will develop and grow your Quality Assurance portfolio into a working development tool for your home. A full report will be provided after each audit visit which acts as compliance evidence along with standard evidence ensuring a robust system.
- 3 monthly, 6 monthly or annual Compliance Audit Visits – with action plan & schedule of outcomes to be assessed on each visit.
- ‘One off’ Full Home Audits for a complete overview of compliance – with identified gaps in compliance collated in an action plan document.
- Assistance with CQC action planning and local authority liaison relating to non-compliance issues. General Compliance issues and manager coaching and support.
- We provide audit templates and documentation for interim internal audits (EG medication audit template, managers monthly audits, Infection control audit template etc). Working with managers and owners on a one-to-one basis to assess, and if necessary, aid in improving standards to achieve compliance. All audits and reviews include a detailed action plan and guidance on how best to achieve compliance.
- Organising home satisfaction surveys or ‘mystery shopper’ reviews to enable a fully triangulated view of a service’s level of compliance. Constructive feedback and reports are provided so that you can produce evidence of compliance at your next CQC review.
- Customers who book quarterly visits are provided with a full Quality Assurance Program for the year and interim visit support for providers and managers via email and telephone. Regular customers can also pay by monthly standing order.